Saturday, November 1, 2008

spring cleaning

>>

it is often said that laughter is the best medicine, but i'm sure that walking must come a close second to that.

i figured it was time to chill and empty out my brain today - at least emptying out the unnecessary trash stored in my mind that was taking over all the good stuff. yes, i decided it was time to go for a walk, a nice brisk, almost power-walking-speed stroll in my neighbourhood. and it kinda worked.

the sky was nice to me and didn't rain. half an hour was just right for enjoying the spring scenery (i.e. people's prettiful gardens with blooming flowers ^^). amongst the fresh greeness of the trees and grass, i could almost forget everything and it was just plain me, and my music, and nature.

by the time i got home i didn't feel tired, but rather, refreshed and perhaps even energised. my mind had cleared a bit and felt lighter than before. some of the mess was dumped, some was recycled into better thoughts, and hope, inspiration and motivation had a good dusting so now they're sparkling in the light and visible again.

>>

2 comments:

Monica said...

Wow, that's good Sand! I wish I could do that. My head is full of, well, junk! LOL

mamoomi said...

:D yeah a good walk does wonders :P i go out everyday hehe with mika